The National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics is located in Missoula Montana and taught by DeEtte Balfourd. DeEtte utilizes her 25 years of experience as an instruction and the owner of Permanent Cosmetics to teach entrepreneurs across the nation. Thinking about a new career change? Call and schedule an appointment with DeEtte to discuss enrolling in the National Academy of Permanent Cosmetics, launch your career today!
- Founder DeEtte Balfourd, CMI, CPCP has over 25 years experience
- Taught within the guidelines of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, American Academy of Micropigmentation, Permanent Cosmetics Instructors Association and the Department of Public Health and Human Services of Montana
- 100 hours~ 35 hours of class pre-study. 65 hours and 6 days of classroom instruction, including hands on experience with at least 6 live models
- Personal hands on instruction - limited to one to two students only
- At least two of each procedure will be taught: soft hairstroke eyebrows, eyeliner and lash enhancement and soft lip color
- For the educational benefit of post evaluation, touch ups, etc. local students, they will furnish their own models.
- Many cosmetic tattooing techniques are learned while working on live models
- Student portfolio of ‘before and after pictures’ of models
- A permanent cosmetics procedure of your choice while in class
- Pictures of student working with clients throughout class for their portfolio and marketing purposes
- An opportunity to return for observation in the future at no fee
- Complete cosmetic tattooing kit, including topical anesthetics, to perform at least 15 procedures*** example: 15 needles and tubesX $400.00 (average procedure) = $6,000.00income***
- Comprehensive 325 page manual covering all aspects of cosmetic tattooing, sterilization and blood borne pathogens
- Introduction to Skin Repigmentation and Micro Needling (collagen stimulation)
- Information on adding lucrative retail products to your business to capture the baby boomer market with the use of anti-aging skin care treatments
"Absolutely fabulous style! I love every aspect of your technique, personality and style on and off the playing field." -Shara S.
"I have to honestly say this is one of the best classes I have experienced in all of my years of education. Your knowledge and experience, theory, safety and sanitation were fabulous!!!" - Monica M.
"Your teaching methods are excellent. You make us feel comfortable and welcome. Great patience!!!" -Judy W.
- Current forms for your duplication: Consultation/client history, Release/consent, Medical release, Before and After home care, Technician worksheet/client record, Marketing materials
- Instructor provides Liability Insurance while taking course
- Insurance, Suppliers and Convention information
- All supplies furnished while in class
- Upon successful completion of course receive a ’Certificate of Completion’ for your office and insurance company
- Networking information with 'Who’s Who' in the industry
- Postgraduate support!
What our students have to say
"The class was excellent. You are very thorough and know your stuff. You make the class fun and enjoyable. Thank you!" -Candice E.
"DeEtte has a very positive teaching style. Her energy is contagious! Very knowledgeable and confident." -Wendy I.
"DeEtte was not only extremely knowledgeable, but also excited and passionate about this industry." -Debbie M.
more than satisfied with my training with DeEtte. The level of expertise and professionalism exceeded my expectations. I feel very confident!" -Susan M.
"Best class I've ever taken." -Robin P.